• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#28) Rangers v. Winnipeg Jets // GAG Laine

Morphinity 2.0

Kreider has always been bad on breakaways. Back a few years ago when he was getting more of them than he does now, he scored his first breakaway goal in February after a ridiculous number of chances. He's the last guy I'd put out there in the shootout.

I left to go to dinner, they were up 2-0 with five minutes left in the second. When I logged on when I got home, I fully expected to see that they had lost. Not a Debbie Downer, just the reality that they were up while being outplayed by such a wide margin. They had 4 shots for the game over half way through.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point, if playing a full 60 minute game with a tad of enthusiasm and physicality, along with NOT taking stupid, lazy penalties was the norm for this team, they would be getting accolades galore from the expert GMS on this forum. However, that is not the case. With #22 & 42 as mainstays on defense, things will only be getting worse, immho. Those 2 are ready for the press box. WTH decided that they were great acquisitions? Both terrible and in a fog more often than not. 11 SOG? OK! Disgusting exhibition.

giphy.gif

Archived