• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#28) Rangers v. Winnipeg Jets // GAG Laine

Morphinity 2.0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't hope for them to lose, they just show me it's the most likely outcome.

And I embrace it, knowing it's the most statistically likely path to drafting high-end talent — talent that would help them be a perennially good team again.

And I embrace it, knowing it's the most statistically likely path to drafting high-end talent ? talent that would help them be a perennially good team again.
I hope now you're starting to realize a team with a chance to win versus a team with no chance to win. All those teams you claimed had no hope... Now look at this team and tell me what you think...

Its called 60 minutes of hockey and the 1-4 defense NEVER WORKS when the 4 keeps backing up into your own goalie. This is not college hockey. Plus Anderson dogs it when it he skates and does not back check. Three times if would have skated he could have gone around the D, sending him back down and call someone else up he is overarted. The names I kept hearing was Pionk, Krieder, Vesey, Mika and Belesky but I guess the others seem to be out for a Sunday skate.

Kreider, who leads the team in goals, and Vesey has only 5 attempts in shootouts, it’s not like he has outstanding success in shootouts.

Kreider who has 1 career shootout attempt would signal to me he has made it known he would either A) prefer not to do them or B) is not very good at them (in practice?).

Archived