• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#27) Rangers at Montreal Canadiens // Quelque Chose Fran?ais

High and Wide

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As wonderful as '94 was, they should have won at least 1 and may be 2 more, in 1992(65 foot wrist shots) and may be 1996. to celebrate 1994 is a reminder of a quarter century of not getting there.

'94 has been jammed down my throat for 20 years. As far as I know, Rangers history only goes back to '94. I'm happy they're putting some new names up in the rafters because putting half the '94 team up there is a joke. I know the Rangers don't have the lore like Montreal does but Montreal FEELS like a historic franchise. Rangers would do well to be more like Montreal. They've had some fucking awesome players come through here. Any while they may not have won, it doesn't make it any less interesting.

...to celebrate 1994 is a reminder of a quarter century of not getting there.

They need to find different creative ways to fill the seats. I?m offering these ideas for future MSG events:

MILF Night - Bring one, find one, everyone gets one.

D-Cup Night - all women who qualify get in free but must remain topless for the game (it?s legal in NYC)

Archived