• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#27) Rangers at Montreal Canadiens // Quelque Chose Fran?ais

High and Wide

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brady Skjei quickly joining the ranks of most overpaid Ranger. Hasnt quite reached Shattenlirk level yet but well on his way. There is zero progression in his game.

Fucking hated that deal from day one. Hate it even more now. I would have loved to move him for Nylander.

Brady Skjei quickly joining the ranks of most overpaid Ranger. Hasnt quite reached Shattenlirk level yet but well on his way. There is zero progression in his game.

seems like everytime we sign a defensemen to a new deal we regret it. The macdonagh deal after his ELC expired was great but other than that

Fucking hated that deal from day one. Hate it even more now. I would have loved to move him for Nylander.

I wanted to be wrong very much when I just wanted them to do a bridge. Felt he had to earn a long term deal. Now we have a rebuilding team and this guy looks like we extended a player worse than Staal. Staal at least was a shutdown defenseman at one time, for many years. Skjei did shit to earn his

Wish Vic Hadfield all he best, and he deserves to have his number retired. But MSG endlessly selling nostalgia is really too goddamn much.

At least they're not talking about 1994. As a fan for 26+ years, I know almost nothing about Rangers history. Only thing I know about is 94.

I wanted to be wrong very much when I just wanted them to do a bridge. Felt he had to earn a long term deal. Now we have a rebuilding team and this guy looks like we extended a player worse than Staal. Staal at least was a shutdown defenseman at one time, for many years. Skjei did shit to earn his

Staal had a good year last year and is having another excellent season. He's currently our second best defender behind Pionk. Skjei is pretty damn far down the list in my opinion.

Staal had a good year last year and is having another excellent season. He's currently our second best defender behind Pionk. Skjei is pretty damn far down the list in my opinion.

Didnt mean it as a knock on Staal. I think he has been serviceable last year and this year. Not worth his contract, but serviceable. The two years before however were not good. He fell off very quickly.

Archived