• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#23) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // You Can't Beat Us?

Phil

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"At least he tried"

2018/19 Ranger fan slogan.

I'm thinking Andersson should be sent back down.. Not quite there yet.

Not sure if he’d be improving down there. And again, it’s a rebuild season.

He needs to be more assertive on the ice. Took Chytil almost 20 games, and decent line mates before it clicked.

I think Andersson thinks too much. You can see it. He’ll stop and adjust instead of just playing. Need to work through it and he’ll be fine.

The whole team had a stinker today. They were due for one. Other than Henrik, Zibanejad had a good third. Can’t give approval for anything else. Hope for a bounce back game tomorrow

Just me but I don’t think lias has enough talent to overcome his age and lack of experience. He will be a solid nhler one day that day is just not today. I Also think it would benefit him to be in a position to get some points which they can do in Hartford. If one thing is certain it’s obvious that he’s an emotional kid. His personal success is more important to him than to a more laidback kid. Just my opinion. Not a knock on the player but I do think his development is better served in Hartford.

Not sure if he?d be improving down there. And again, it?s a rebuild season.

He needs to be more assertive on the ice. Took Chytil almost 20 games, and decent line mates before it clicked.

I think Andersson thinks too much. You can see it. He?ll stop and adjust instead of just playing. Need to work through it and he?ll be fine.

The whole team had a stinker today. They were due for one. Other than Henrik, Zibanejad had a good third. Can?t give approval for anything else. Hope for a bounce back game tomorrow

He's only played 9 games with the team so far. I agree with you, Chytil was nervous too for a while until he got going.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived