• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#3) Rangers at Carolina Hurricanes // What's an Aho

High and Wide

Quinn gets at least a two month reprieve from criticism from me simply because of the PP zone entry. That stupid drop pass, that somehow became popular around the league, never worked right for the Rangers (probably b/c of our personnel).

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Four guys sitting around the net and Namestikov not back checking. Four guys around the net is like kids

Hockey. At least Vesey and Krieder having good games

They had 4 guys below the goal line, puck watching. I’m not blaming Namestnikov for not being the 5th.

Four guys sitting around the net and Namestikov not backchecking. Four guys around the net is like kids

Hockey. At least Vesey and Krieder having good games

Nobody's playing aggressive hockey which is why we need to replace Vlads but I don't know what options we have at replacing him or when his contract expires

They had 4 guys below the goal line, puck watching. I’m not blaming Namestnikov for not being the 5th.

I guess they didn't know where the puck EVEN was! So far, not impressed with those four! That might've been the chance to win the game and they could've blown the game for us tonight. Need to do better in the corners and in front of the net

If I were an NHL coach coming in to a rebuild situation where the team was a complete dumpster fire the previous year, I wouldn't get back to basics with a young roster and preach patient, low risk, conservative D like Renny did, I'd push tempo. Tempo, tempo, tempo. Push it push it push it.

It's genius.

Archived