• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Subban Wearing Nashville Welcome Out; Does New York Make Sense?

https://nesn.com/2018/05/heres-why-p-k-subban-is-in-boston-and-hanging-out-with-zdeno-chara/

No, you’re not crazy. P.K. Subban has been popping up in Boston a lot lately. The Nashville Predators defenseman chatted up LeBron James at TD Garden on Sunday after the Boston Celtics’ loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals, then took in Monday’s Boston Red Sox game from the Green Monster seats at Fenway Park. So, why is Subban spending so much time in Boston? Don’t worry: No trade is imminent. He’s taking a class at Harvard Business School — with B’s defenseman Zdeno Chara, no less.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2018/05/heres-why-p-k-subban-is-in-boston-and-hanging-out-with-zdeno-chara/

PK -- I'm a wee bit interested I have to admit. Why he wears out his welcome I am not sure.

Maybe he might be more mature by the time he signs here, oops.

Even though 29 looks durable to me and has years left in him, still productive, still a scary shot -- would love to see him turn any negative energies to leadership energies here — could be good — but probably wishful thinking.

82gms 16g 43a 59pts +18 82

I think he's referring to Shatty's knee injury.

Ah, thank you Futes!

Silly me for misreading! Duh!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no doubt. i want to figure out a way to get svenikov

It's going to be almost impossible.

If Carolina take Zadina (to play with Necas), you have a better shot, but then every other team is in there, too.

Might be able to get Montreal to bite on Hayes/Zibanejad + 9th (Kotkaniemi)

Archived