• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#82) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Please No Pyrrhic Victory!

Phil

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW.

Total shit show.

Even knowing the Tank is on this degree of suckitude should seal AV's fate.

Bobby Clarke in the GM's box, bemoaning his deal with the devil.

most want AV gone so our fans should be happy right now. Our lottery odds have gotten better AND AV is probably toast

To revisit Clarke-in his time was like Marchand, but way worse. Dirty piece of crap, very talented but let the goons clean up after him. Dave Schultz in his book pretty much exposed him as a bad guy even to said goons. Broke a Russian forward's ankle, very much on purpose,and got away with it. Used his stick like a weapon way beyond even the worst of his era on numerous occasions. Don't appreciate NBC presenting him as this wise old man. And he's done mostly a lousy job with the Flyers in various jobs.

To revisit Clarke-in his time was like Marchand, but way worse. Dirty piece of crap, very talented but let the goons clean up after him. Dave Schultz in his book pretty much exposed him as a bad guy even to said goons. Broke a Russian forward's ankle, very much on purpose,and got away with it. Used his stick like a weapon way beyond even the worst of his era on numerous occasions. Don't appreciate NBC presenting him as this wise old man. And he's done mostly a lousy job with the Flyers in various jobs.
You get an "AMEN!" and a "Rep!" from me!

Good job!

Thinking ahead to this game the other day all I can picture in my head is a toothless Clarke entering the face off circle with the look of a hungry shark on his face. Also saw Barber in my mind?s eye. Two awful images.

If AV is still our Coach by Midnight tonight then maybe Gorton should get shit canned too!

Quenville resigned with the CBH, no indication Peter Laviolette is going anywhere. Unless they have a guy they already know they want (Sutter?), this is going to be a deliberate decision.

Shit consolation prize for potentially fucking their way out of a lottery pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Whats the difference, this is a team that will still fuck up the 1st round. Just watching Giroux this game s the perfect example of the rangers drafting when we took Sanguinetti over Giroux. Knowing he should have been a Ranger still gets me mad.

Whats the difference, this is a team that will still fuck up the 1st round. Just watching Giroux this game s the perfect example of the rangers drafting when we took Sanguinetti over Giroux. Knowing he should have been a Ranger still gets me mad.

Didn't they also take McIlrath instead of Tarasenko?

Hope you are kidding. You want this shit show again next year?

Didn't say I wanted him back, but I don't see them firing him yet. They are going to have to pay him a pretty penny to sit home or coach another team for another year.

I don't see AV going anywhere yet. They just re-signed him to a pretty big contract, doubt they are gonna want to pay him plus another top coach.

They did it to Torts.

Is it all AV's fault? No. But as the team gets younger, he's the wrong fit. Marc Staal even said they weren't practicing D-zone coverage enough for the young guys. Need a teacher in next. Not someone who's hands off.

Archived