• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#82) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Please No Pyrrhic Victory!

Phil

I would stay away from Kovalchuck and I don't see Tavares coming here. This team will be very similar to what we saw here today, minus maybe 1 or 2 vets. The than that, all of our top prospects were playing today, and the free agents are really that impressive this year. Unless they are trading some picks, the team next year won't be much different.
Disagree. Ignoring the draft and all the trade/signing possibilities, if they get rid of Vineault and get someone in here who has a better system for these kids, we will see more progress. Of course, that's a big if too.

A better coach and some key players will go a long way.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disagree. Ignoring the draft and all the trade/signing possibilities, if they get rid of Vineault and get someone in here who has a better system for these kids, we will see more progress. Of course, that's a big if too.

A better coach and some key players will go a long way.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Again, its easy to say this, but what coach is available to bring in? What key players are we going to give in. We don't have the prospects to trade for key players, which is the issue. Im all for getting rid of AV, but who do we bring in that is going to be a better fit with the younger players?

Dilemma.

Didn't watch the game, but have it recorded on DVR. Accidentally saw the score. But it's the last game of the season.... i have to watch it. I'm just a glutton for punishment. Typical Rangers fan.

At least in the past you would have a good fight or two with that score but alas not today with this pussy coached team!

Again, its easy to say this, but what coach is available to bring in? What key players are we going to give in. We don't have the prospects to trade for key players, which is the issue. Im all for getting rid of AV, but who do we bring in that is going to be a better fit with the younger players?
Hell as of right now I would take you over AV to coach our team!

Archived