• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#74) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Phila'n a Loss a Comin'

Phil

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
power play, on the left side of the net... exactly where he should be playing next season.

He's so much deadlier, offensively, when he moves around and gets into scoring position. Does this better than anyone else on the team.

I recall the beginning of the season when he seemed to score at will. Then? IDK and all of a sudden he has 26.

Not complaining mind you, just forgetful I guess.

I recall the beginning of the season when he seemed to score at will. Then? IDK and all of a sudden he has 26.

Not complaining mind you, just forgetful I guess.

yeah, he's had a few hot (dominant) streaks.

We discussed a bit in last GDT

No. He was playing some good hockey for a stretch... then the trade deadline rumors were popping up and he sucked like everyone else.

Skjei has been bad all season. It had nothing to do with the deadline. He's just more noticeably bad now there there's only 2 NHL defensemen out there.

No. He was playing some good hockey for a stretch... then the trade deadline rumors were popping up and he sucked like everyone else.

speaking of sucking Buch is right there too and when is Spooner going to be in the lineup again?

Archived