• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#74) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Phila'n a Loss a Comin'

Phil

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So torn watching this shit;

I wanna see them get a great pick in June, yet I love watching this kid in goal.

I'm loving how Jesper Fast is coming on, and yet need this team to lose to get where we ultimately need to be in the draft order.

I really Like Namestnikov, and Spooner, and yet I can see they're being AV'd

I also am trying very hard to look at AV and digest the fact that they may keep this guy for yet another torturous season....

Guys, I'm still watching every game, but I can't even get excited anymore when we score. Am I missing something, or have I gone totally emotionless?? I'm like the fucking "Iceman" when I watch this shit nowadays....like ZERO reaction to goals against, AND goals for!

We score and I get pissed that we may win, and then we get scored on, and I'm looking for who's to blame for the goal. Thank Christ there's only a few games left! Just give us our 78 fucking points and get to the damn golf course already!

I feel ya, but still, enjoy the remaining games! Even if our season soon comes to an end there will be a lot of (playoff) hockey left, then you will miss watching the Rangers.

I celebrate a goal against and I celebrate goals for. I want this team to score goals, play good hockey and get a good feeling going into the next season. They just need to lose every game. 6-7 losses every game :thumbs: (sorry Hank/Georgiev).

So torn watching this shit;

I wanna see them get a great pick in June, yet I love watching this kid in goal.

I'm loving how Jesper Fast is coming on, and yet need this team to lose to get where we ultimately need to be in the draft order.

I really Like Namestnikov, and Spooner, and yet I can see they're being AV'd

I also am trying very hard to look at AV and digest the fact that they may keep this guy for yet another torturous season....

Guys, I'm still watching every game, but I can't even get excited anymore when we score. Am I missing something, or have I gone totally emotionless?? I'm like the fucking "Iceman" when I watch this shit nowadays....like ZERO reaction to goals against, AND goals for!

We score and I get pissed that we may win, and then we get scored on, and I'm looking for who's to blame for the goal. Thank Christ there's only a few games left! Just give us our 78 fucking points and get to the damn golf course already!

I still feel happy when we score and upset when we get scored on but without the same intensity in either direction. I think that's natural considering the season has been unofficially over for the last few weeks. It is a good time to evaluate what we have and decide if they're in the future plans. Other than that, not much else to get excited about. Funny thing is I've been enjoying watching these most recent games much more than the beginning of the season. I don't know if they are actually better paced or what it is but I'm totally engrossed lately.

Archived