• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#73) Rangers vs Columbus Blue Jackets // So, like, #tankszn or Nah?

Phil

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Checking in with you guys now and then as to what's going on in this game. I let my daughter change to a movie after the first period. She's really surprised that the usual 18 minute between periods time limit to her viewing isn't being imposed. I haven't discussed missing the playoffs or sell offs with her.

Checking in with you guys now and then as to what's going on in this game. I let my daughter change to a movie after the first period. She's really surprised that the usual 18 minute between periods time limit to her viewing isn't being imposed. I haven't discussed missing the playoffs or sell offs with her.

I only got in about 20 minutes ago, with Fast and Hayes and Kreider making their mark on the flow of the game, should be 3-2 Rangers, but you know how they hit the post and bounce outward instead of inward. But what I've seen has been pretty good form the NYR standpoint.

(The score suggests they had a less than auspicious start, though.)

Holy cow did you see that fight clip from Regina

I have as much respect for Canadian junior hockey as an enterprise as do La Cosa Nostra. The more they claim that they are helping young men with their educations, the more it offends me. I'm waiting for some prosecutor in a U.S. city with a Western League team to go after them for sanctioning bear knuckle fighting between sixteen year olds.

Archived