• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#73) Rangers vs Columbus Blue Jackets // So, like, #tankszn or Nah?

Phil

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Krider is a different player since his injury.

I don't think so. He's surrounded by a bunch of AHLers and underperformers. Not hard to stand out for a few shifts a game if you know the game at this level.

IF this is the Kreider we get going forward I'm all in. Great to see him live up to the hype for more than one game in a row. Great stuff.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Well, to play off what Pete said, Kreider is a complementary piece. He's not bringing the offense by himself. He will sit there and screen every day of the week... but guys dont always take advantage.

His issue this season has been mostly playing with Zibanejad and Buchnevich - the most enigmatic players on the team.

I don't think so. He's surrounded by a bunch of AHLers and underperformers. Not hard to stand out for a few shifts a game if you know the game at this level.

So you say it's because he's surrounded by bad players. Pete says it's because Zibanijad is playing well. No matter who you want to redistribute credit to, he's got 10 points in the last eight games. 12 in 12 since returning.

So you say it's because he's surrounded by bad players. Pete says it's because Zibanijad is playing well. No matter who you want to redistribute credit to, he's got 10 points in the last eight games. 12 in 12 since returning.
give it to Chris ,he is the man right now

Your statement was 'he is a different player'. He's not. Pete commented on his effectiveness, relating it to linemates, which is different.

Your statement was 'he is a different player'. He's not. Pete commented on his effectiveness, relating it to linemates, which is different.

Whatever your technicality, Kreider is a PPG player since his injury. He's in on every play. He's been quick and noticeable on almost every shift. He's a different player than the one we saw at the beginning at the season.

It doesn't really matter. I'm just trying to give the guy credit for playing well. Which he is.

Archived