• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Hartford Wolfpack v. Detroit Red Wings // I'll Miss You, Richard

Future

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahaha the frustration by Gilmour throwing his hands up because of Hayes carrying the puck to nowhere as usual, is awesome. Keep Gilmour

Guy needs to worry about staying on his own skates before worrying about anybody else. Not sure what caused him to land on his ass leading to the RW goal earlier.

Guy needs to worry about staying on his own skates before worrying about anybody else. Not sure what caused him to land on his ass leading to the RW goal earlier.

I wanted to make a point on that. Everyone says Lindy Ruff is terrible eith young player. Yet he went over to him on the bench and seemed to be calming and even joking around with him.

Kids a great skater, but yeah, that shit was bad. No excuse on that one.

I wanted to make a point on that. Everyone says Lindy Ruff is terrible eith young player. Yet he went over to him on the bench and seemed to be calming and even joking around with him.

Kids a great skater, but yeah, that shit was bad. No excuse on that one.

Blew a tire. It happens every day. Not always in that spot, but it happens. Move on.

We're due to have more than just 1 player acquired turn out well. A couple of 'good' players and 1 real good player can turn this around quickly. Oh, and new coaches. No more AV. I've seen enough.

agree to disagree but hope you are right. I think they're way short of a couple of good players and 1 real good one away from being a better than average team and I don't believe a new coach magically wakes up some of the dead weight. Buch had the chance to actually hit a couple guys and held up each time, there was one I forget which period but with about 3 mins left in the offensive end the guy had the puck along the boards and he was maybe two steps away and he passed on even bumping into the guy, no coach changes that, it's who he is which is soft. He did swing purses with Gostisbehere a few weeks ago.

agree to disagree but hope you are right. I think they're way short of a couple of good players and 1 real good one away from being a better than average team and I don't believe a new coach magically wakes up some of the dead weight. Buch had the chance to actually hit a couple guys and held up each time, there was one I forget which period but with about 3 mins left in the offensive end the guy had the puck along the boards and he was maybe two steps away and he passed on even bumping into the guy, no coach changes that, it's who he is which is soft. He did swing purses with Gostisbehere a few weeks ago.

He?s coming back from a concussion?I?d cut him some slack.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He?s coming back from a concussion?I?d cut him some slack.

I'd say the same about Zib, it's a rough injury that can affect you subtly even after you are medically cleared.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He’s coming back from a concussion—I’d cut him some slack.

has he been concussed since he joined the team? I'm not just talking about his recent play. He's never shown much if any grit around the net or along the boards, if he did he would be much more productive by being tougher round the net instead of always being on the outside.

Same with Zib he hasn't been concussed his entire time here. He's also been back a bunch of games now, I think he's also being asked to do too much but he's been pretty underwhelming and inconsistent too.

I think it's more about what you see it what you get with them. Buch is only 22 so there's that.

Mac's gone...case in point: The guy has played through injury many times before and I don't even think he's really THAT injured.

Everyone and their brother has him going to Toronto...the rest have him going to Tampa....

I've been glued to NHL.com all day...just a lot of smoke but no fire yet.

Happy Jesper Fast number ceremony night to all.

Always wondered about this.

New players come for pre-season

Equiptment manager (I suppose) offers each new player a list of available #'s......right?

So, we are assuming that when Jesper chose #19, the Rangers had no clue they would do this for Jean?

I mean, why was this # even an option?

Always wondered about this.

New players come for pre-season

Equiptment manager (I suppose) offers each new player a list of available #'s......right?

So, we are assuming that when Jesper chose #19, the Rangers had no clue they would do this for Jean?

I mean, why was this # even an option?

Fast switch to 17 before the season started...

Archived