• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Hartford Wolfpack v. Detroit Red Wings // I'll Miss You, Richard

Future

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would that make Spooner uncomfortable? He's been playing wing in Boston and even said to Boston media he feels he's more comfortable there than at center now.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Thought it was like pulling teeth to get him to go along with the move. Didn't know hes now more comfortable there than the position he didn't want to stray from... If you say so.....

Thought it was like pulling teeth to get him to go along with the move. Didn't know hes now more comfortable there than the position he didn't want to stray from... If you say so.....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/bruins/2018/01/13/playing-right-wing-has-opened-ryan-spooner-game/MEs2yqkwvRwI3KZc3ytOTM/story.html

Ummmm, yeah? And? Doesn't say he feels more comfortable on the wing than at center. Just kinda pats himself on the back for being able to play all three positions. Says its harder for wingers to move to center.

Miller should have grown a pair against Dekeyser, didn't drop them, then they score. Sums Miller up of late.

If they make one more move, i seriously hope its dealing Miller. I just can't stand him anymore. Hopefully some team thinks they can reign him in or set him free.

If they make one more move, i seriously hope its dealing Miller. I just can't stand him anymore. Hopefully some team thinks they can reign him in or set him free.

This is where I am at. I would rather we move Miller, then move McD and Zuccarello in the summer if required. At least Hayes seems to have come into his own as a 3rd line shutdown C, and Vesey is cheap. Miller is offering zero and his attitude is starting to stink again.

This is where I am at. I would rather we move Miller, then move McD and Zuccarello in the summer if required. At least Hayes seems to have come into his own as a 3rd line shutdown C, and Vesey is cheap. Miller is offering zero and his attitude is starting to stink again.

I seriously hope they deal Buchnevich, sick and tired of this guy as he cant take it give a hit. As soon as someone gets close he backs off, what a fricking p.....y!

I seriously hope they deal Buchnevich, sick and tired of this guy as he cant take it give a hit. As soon as someone gets close he backs off, what a fricking p.....y!

Gotta blame AV for this one. Apparently, he's behind the stink coming off Buch, Miller, Vescey and Hayes to a lesser extent.

Archived