• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#61) Rangers at Montreal Canadiens // Le Battle De Suck

High and Wide

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry, but can someone sell me on Vesey? I just don't think he's any good at all.

He's an American Ruslan Fedotenko. Nothing special, nothing horrible. Decent 3rd liner, solid modern-day 4th liner. Can slot up temporarily if needed. If hes cheap...

Jimmy Vesey is on your team...ok.

Jimmy Vesey isnt on your team... ok.

pretty indifferent.

I'm sorry, but can someone sell me on Vesey? I just don't think he's any good at all.

Well he's good at........... nevermind I've got nothing, same as his game. But let's blame AV here because he hasn't put him on the top line yet. The kid is pretty damn near a bust imo.

I stand corrected he's cheap.

The players who suck are not the new players... Skjei, Hayes, Vesey, Zucc look like they're skating in fucking mud. Infuriating.

I'd like to see a better response from them than this. And seriously, they arent that far out of a playoff spot. They just roll over and die. It's been this shit attitude all season.

I see a bunch of things to like in Vesey's game. He has good hockey sense, strong on his skates and skates well. Good with his stick, good passer and gets his shot of quick Very hard worker, good attitude and will go to the net.

He is learning where to be on the ice and how to find more open ice in the NHL. He needs more luck and accuracy on his shot. The jump from college to the NHL is tough.

Vesey still needs to put it all together. Hoping he learned a lot this year, looking forward to seeing his improvement next year. Premature to determine how much he will develop. He has a good all around game and skills, he needs to make another jump. If he can keep gettting better he has the ability to make an impact.

The players who suck are not the new players... Skjei, Hayes, Vesey, Zucc look like they're skating in fucking mud. Infuriating.

Vesey was fine. You guys are seeing less than half an NHL team. Of course Zuc is skating with some hesitation, his new linemate is Tad Cautious.

And ummm Grabs, Nash, and McD are all on Kreids couch tonight arguing about who is faster skating backward.

Archived