• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

(#61) Rangers at Montreal Canadiens // Le Battle De Suck

High and Wide

Loved it!!

Georgie boy was terrific!! Gilmour and Pionk were pretty solid. I also like the new kid; Mr 6' 4" (O'Gara?) that can hide behind a microphone stand! Although he fucked up on that first goal....that's ok though! That's pretty much what I was watching for.

The rest of the team reminds me of that feeling you get when you had that last shot of Jagermeister that you know was "one too many", then you get that all too familiar overflow of saliva, meaning you literally have 45 seconds to hurl your cookies....yeah that feeling.

I hate to say this but I'm really looking forward to getting a lottery pick. I'm starting to find this tanking very amusing; I mean it's actually funny to see how fucking terrible a team this really is. Yeah I know we had some cracks in the lineup but Jesus, they're just atrocious out there. Just a bunch of quitting pussies.

I really hope they trade the whole lot of them....if we could even get anything of value back for any of them.....just back up the truck! We're going to have to start this team all over again like a new franchise...it can't be much worse than watching this shit!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived