• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#50) Rangers @ San Jose Sharks // We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat

Ozzy

Pathetic that I’m rooting for the opponent now just so the management of this team is forced to do the right thing.

I hear ya, understand that concern, just can't feel ya. Hard to quit on some of these guys, you can see their potential. Especially as players get healthy. The problem is there are too many guys who don't move the needle or and are not great role players. Too many DD, Carey, Holland, Holden et al, not enough Fasts and Grabners. Not enough young players seeing duty on 4th line instead of these journeymen.

Of course, we are short at C and really need a RHD. In general, we are short 2 young dynamic players. And 2 young bottom 6 players, though those are easier to find.

Fire the coaches all of them, and trade the ufas. Headed for nhl purgatory. Just on the bubble looking in

Possible. I get your fear. Keep the UFAs then don't make playoffs. Lose UFAs for zip.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear ya, understand that concern, just can't feel ya. Hard to quit on some of these guys, you can see their potential. Especially as players get healthy. The problem is there are too many guys who don't move the needle or and are not great role players. Too many DD, Carey, Holland, Holden et al, not enough Fasts and Grabners. Not enough young players seeing duty on 4th line instead of these journeymen.

Of course, we are short at C and really need a RHD. In general, we are short 2 young dynamic players. And 2 young bottom 6 players, though those are easier to find.

Possible. I get your fear. Keep the UFAs then don't make playoffs. Lose UFAs for zip.

We are short defensive structure, back checking, and anybody with a pair of balls. This team under this coach basically plays pond hockey but rebrands it as fast transition hockey. There is no puck support anywhere, one out of every 20 games they produce some back pressure that eliminates half of the 20 grade a chances they give up a game

The players change yet the mindless defensive zone coverage and turnovers reside for three years now. I’m not giving up on any of the players. Even the ones I don’t like I can’t fairly judge playing under this clown.

When you say coach what does that mean? He has one way of doing things which is chaos. We play in a division with some of the greats of the game. This coach’s idea of trying to win is to our gun them? Is it any wonder why Pitt smokes us and why they can’t beat the isles let alone play a competitive game with them?

This fucking ass clown boards a plane tonight job intact. How is it possible that you’re business is hockey and nobody in the FO has a fucking clue you can’t win when you can’t defend at all?

This team isn’t going to have to tank to miss. Unless hank duplicates his first half which would earn him the vezina they aren’t getting there. If by some miracle they do they are going to get steam rolled by any opponent. You cannot win with their structure. Period end of discussion

Hayes at C, Miller at wing, gave the Rangers another top line. We need that to even compete. Add McD coming up big and Grabner the consistent unsung hero again = 2 points.

If I'm AV, I'm never splitting up Zib/Buch or Hayes/Miller. You can move the other wingers around, but those should be regulars.

I passed out on my floor last night. Woke up to the post game and saw the score was 6-5. Holy shit! We won!

Did you finish the half-eaten chicken wing laying next to you on the floor?

Archived