• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Popular Thing Have You Never Done/Experienced?

Phil

I have never eaten a full strip of bacon

http://clubphillyb.net/images/smilies/icon_gtfo.gif

I feel like, as a mod, I need to infract you for this.

Repped

LOL! Growing up a jew in a kosher household I wasnt brought up with bacon. When I was in college I tasted it, didnt like it. The smell of bacon actually makes me nauseous.

My mind is blown, lol.

Never been camping.

Never been stung by a bee.

Never been to Six Flags Great Adventure.

Never seen any Rocky movie.

Also never stung by a bee either.

Up until last winter, I'd never sprained or broken anything...Broke my fibula and tibia right around Zib's injury. Lol

I don't watch TV at all. I don't even think of it anymore. I have a TV w/ cable in an apartment I rent for work and it hasn't been turned on since the Jays were put out last year. At home, my kids don't even know what cable is.

I typically don't use the microwave. My apartment has one now that we use for popcorn, but this is the first place I've lived with one in about 7 years.

I definitely don't watch a whole lot of TV shows, like Mikey mentioned. With that being said, I watch Friends on repeat day in and day out. It's generally just on in the background.

I typically don't use the microwave. My apartment has one now that we use for popcorn, but this is the first place I've lived with one in about 7 years.

I definitely don't watch a whole lot of TV shows, like Mikey mentioned. With that being said, I watch Friends on repeat day in and day out. It's generally just on in the background.

Yeah, I'm a Friends and SVU whore.

Never tried crab legs, or generally any type of seafood besides canned tuna. Lobster once and I thought it was highly over rated and quite shitty.

Never left the country.

Never dated a girl with small breasts.

Never wore and never will wear skinny jeans.

Never bought anything off of iTunes.

Never been to the statue of liberty.

Never made communion or been to church for anything but funerals or work (construction).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived