• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-17 ECQF | Ottawa Senators (A2) v. Boston Bruins (A3)

Phil

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Senators in 4
    • Senators in 5
    • Senators in 6
    • Senators in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

OTT wins 1-0 and takes a 3-1 stranglehold. I think this series will be over in 6. This is exactly why I don't want to face OTT in Round 2. I have bad memories of that close fought 7 game series against them a few years ago. Very frustrating team to play against especially with Anderson in net.

OTT wins 1-0 and takes a 3-1 stranglehold. I think this series will be over in 6. This is exactly why I don't want to face OTT in Round 2. I have bad memories of that close fought 7 game series against them a few years ago. Very frustrating team to play against especially with Anderson in net.

They have a really talented roaster, With Karlsson leading way for a solid D-Group. Mix that with how Anderson has played this season and playoffs and the fact that Brassard will play huge against us - I think Ottawa would be a really hard team to meet.

They have a really talented roaster, With Karlsson leading way for a solid D-Group. Mix that with how Anderson has played this season and playoffs and the fact that Brassard will play huge against us - I think Ottawa would be a really hard team to meet.

Brass won't do shit against the Rangers because, unlike Boston, we have a competent D corps. The Bruins have, what, 1 good defenseman? And he's 39 lol

Brass won't do shit against the Rangers because, unlike Boston, we have a competent D corps. The Bruins have, what, 1 good defenseman? And he's 39 lol

This is a joke right? With Brass not being on their top line he will play minutes against Holden and Staal. Everyone in the League can score on Holden and Staal. And its not like a rookie Skjei, Smith and Giradi will shut down Brass with ease. But I dont mean it like Brass is a center we need to be afraid of, but it would just be typical Rangers to get fucked by an ex-ranger.

Bruins got superfucked in OT. A goal waved off for a controversial goalie interference call, then a Senator clearly covers the puck in the crease with his hand and no penalty shot was called. Also, Chara is so fuckin bad that if the Sens score, he should announce his retirement before lining up for the handshake.

Archived