• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-17 ECQF | Washington Capitals (M1) v. Toronto Maple Leafs (W2)

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GLGLGLGLGLGLGLG

Watching the Leafs such a breath of fresh air vs watching the Rangers.

Seriously. Leafs hockey, brought to you by cocaine. Rangers hockey, brought to you by Advil PM and a warm glass of milk.

Caps will be suicidal if they get knocked out in the first round by an 8th seed team full of rooks.

2eb1e02b312fbcc0453e81ab53901bdc.jpg

That would be epic. The story of the 2017 playoffs if it happens. Back to back Presidents Trophy winner and one of the highest touted teams going into the playoffs, only to be knocked out by a perennial joke of a team that's now rebuilding full of rookies hah!

As usual, the Caps are nothing to fear this time of year.. Struggling to beat a team full of rookies and a team that was supposed to be rebuilding. Leafs could have already won that series if not for a couple OT losses.. Not impressed by the Caps, I bet the Pens steamroll them as well.

As usual, the Caps are nothing to fear this time of year.. Struggling to beat a team full of rookies and a team that was supposed to be rebuilding. Leafs could have already won that series if not for a couple OT losses.. Not impressed by the Caps, I bet the Pens steamroll them as well.

I think you're underestimating just how good those "rookies" are. Have you watched them play? They may be performing above expectations this year but they're nothing to scoff at.

That being said I'm not afraid of the caps either, but they aren't exactly playing their best hockey ATM.

Archived