• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2016-17 ECQF | Washington Capitals (M1) v. Toronto Maple Leafs (W2)

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the fuck can people cheer for that fucking terrible franchise? Fuck the Leafs. I hope they never win another game.

I keep being told how the re-build is a year ahead of schedule, the fuck it is they've been the worst teaming the league for a god damn decade.

I hope their fanbase is absolutely miserable.

http://rs1134.pbsrc.com/albums/m620/HellGirl626/85c8ebbbe31c33135deb22d0b86d2e400b960010.jpg~c200

A little bit, maybe.

I had 100 shitty Leaf fans in my face everyday during our Dark Age. Now the league gifts them a few players and they're a darling? After that truly incredible run of ineptitude they're coming off of?

Nah, fuck that.

A little bit, maybe.

I had 100 shitty Leaf fans in my face everyday during our Dark Age. Now the league gifts them a few players and they're a darling? After that truly incredible run of ineptitude they're coming off of?

Nah, fuck that.

I have to root for them though.

Am I the only one relieved to see new blood in the playoffs? Even if it was just for one round? These young guys play some exciting hockey. As a fan of the game I can't help but be happy with that.

That being said fuck the Caps. They're not winning it this year either.

Archived