• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Slobberknocker

Gents,

Just wanted to reach out to you and say have a happy healthy holiday. I wanted to thank everyone who is a part of keeping this board up and running throughout the year.

This is just a great forum to come and talk about Rangers Hockey and Hockey in general. Its really awesome that Hockeys top stories break here instantly and it's literally the first thing I check when i pick up mainstream news about changes in the NHL.

So many thanks to you all for stimulating talk, opinions (some good and some far out) and all things Rangers.

Wishing you all Health in the new year and god willing a cup hoisting on 7th Ave.

god bless.

steve

Gents,

Just wanted to reach out to you and say have a happy healthy holiday. I wanted to thank everyone who is a part of keeping this board up and running throughout the year.

This is just a great forum to come and talk about Rangers Hockey and Hockey in general. Its really awesome that Hockeys top stories break here instantly and it's literally the first thing I check when i pick up mainstream news about changes in the NHL.

So many thanks to you all for stimulating talk, opinions (some good and some far out) and all things Rangers.

Wishing you all Health in the new year and god willing a cup hoisting on 7th Ave.

god bless.

steve

:repped: I feel the same way. This is without a doubt, hands down, the best discussion forum in ANY topic I've ever been a part of. Large tip of the hat to the mods who do a great job keeping everything up and running, Phil in particular. But also the general users on this board are a huge part of what makes it so great. Good luck with getting away with a blanket statement, or not checking your facts before posting. You WILL get called on it, and not in a mean-spirited fashion, but in the spirt of debate fashion. As silly as it sounds, I can honestly say I've learned more from my years on this board about hockey than I did in my entire lifetime before I joined.

And so, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. And as Charles Dickens said of his legendary character Ebenezer Scrooge, "and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!"

Now go be with your families and start counting the loot!

Yo its great. Being able to take your game with you to the shitter is a game changer.

Also the party games it comes with (maybe there are some installed? Or maybe old roommate bought them) are really fun to play drunk.

It came with Super Mario 3D and Nintendo Land, plus our parents got us Smash, Legend of Zelda, and Mario Kart. It's been amazing so far.

Archived