• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

Yeah, I dig what they've done with Crazzy Steve. And they've made me somewhat care about Abyss again for the first time in ages.

All-in-all, IMPACT is good again, but the numbers are dreadful. I really think this is a case of the brand being damaged beyond repair. It doesn't matter what they do to gain eyes. So many have shut permanently because of what the brand did to itself for years.

Yeah, I dig what they've done with Crazzy Steve. And they've made me somewhat care about Abyss again for the first time in ages.

All-in-all, IMPACT is good again, but the numbers are dreadful. I really think this is a case of the brand being damaged beyond repair. It doesn't matter what they do to gain eyes. So many have shut permanently because of what the brand did to itself for years.

Yep! The Decay revitalized two guys who were fringe at best.

TNA has been good by all accounts, but you're right, much be FUBAR at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
Sting's wrestling career is over ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Long story short ... the wrestling legend messed up his neck real bad at his "WWE Night of Champions" match against Seth Rollins back in September -- and was never able to recover.

Sources connected to Sting tell us he was evaluated by several doctors who all agree -- it's just too risky for the wrestler to get back in the squared circle ... so, he's decided to hang up his singlet.

We're told the 56-year-old was formally diagnosed with cervical spinal stenosis -- a condition affecting the nerves that can result in extreme pain and discomfort.

In fact, it's the same condition that forced fellow WWE superstar Edge to retire in 2011.

Our sources tell us Sting may make his official announcement next month at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in Texas ... but we're told it's a done deal.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/17/sting-wwe-injury-retirement/

--

Well, fuck.

Scott Hall documentary coming out in July, 8 hour blu-ray about his life before, during and after wrestling. He's my favorite wrestler of all time so I'm definitely going to pick it up.

Same here dude!haven't bought a wrestling blu-ray dvd in forever

• 2 weeks later...

AJ Styles is #1 contender and Phil you should youtube some of last nights RAW,a bunch of NXT guys debuted. Apollo Crews,Baron Corbin and Enzo and Cass(Enzo is damn good on the mic,they got one of the loudest reactions of the night and saved an awful tag segment)

Can't wait till Balor and eventually Samoa Joe make there way to main roster

Slowly making strides

Cesaro back as well

I saw the end of the AJ match. Good for him. Happy for him.

I also flipped on raw after the game was over last night but immediately changed the channel when I saw Miz wrestling still.

Ignore Miz,not a big fan of him either,definitely need to watch this Enzo on the mic,part of it was post mania crowd but he had the crowd in the palm of his hand