• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

Darryl Boyce basically tried to stab Miller in the face with his stick. He got a game misconduct. Miller tried to fight him but the refs wouldn't let him. He got a roughing penalty so the Pack ended up with a 3 min PP.

Hrivik scored on the PP showing really nice hands taking a rebound off the end boards and burying it over the McKenna's pad quickly. Assists by Fast and Miller.

Miller looks really, really, really good. He is dominating. Controlling all of the play.

He'll be 24 next year. Really needs to produce. Thomas has shit the bed so far in Montreal. He was hurt right?

Sports hernia, if I recall correctly.

I don't care that he's 24. It's his first pro year. He gets a pass right now. He's playing more games this year than he's ever played.

Miller breaks in shorthanded and gets hooked. Penalty shot called.

Miller undresses the goalie and puts it in the gaping cage for the goal.

Ooohhh, hope there's such a thing as AHL highlights. I'd like to see that.

I wonder if this kid has bigger potential than we thought. Wouldn't be the first time that a guy who looked like a "solid" pick at the time turned out to be much more. He seems to be developing really well offensively, and I thought he would top out at Callahan-level.

Ooohhh, hope there's such a thing as AHL highlights. I'd like to see that.

I wonder if this kid has bigger potential than we thought. Wouldn't be the first time that a guy who looked like a "solid" pick at the time turned out to be much more. He seems to be developing really well offensively, and I thought he would top out at Callahan-level.

I've seen him earlier looking like he lacked some offensive hockey sense, but he is really starting to sell me. Everything he does has a purpose and he is making all the right plays. Looks much better.

Sports hernia, if I recall correctly.

I don't care that he's 24. It's his first pro year. He gets a pass right now. He's playing more games this year than he's ever played.

Yup. He's never played more than 50 games in a season which was way back in the USHL. You've seen it happen with plenty of college players in their first pro year. Maybe a couple games as a scratch to rest him could do some good over the long term.

Let's just hope that he can play 82 games eventually.

How has his defense been this season? Has anyone watched? I'm just afraid that his defensive game might not be up to par to play on the bottom two lines and his offensive game lacking for a top 6 role.

Then again, we gave up Christian Thomas for him. Not a huge loss

Yup. He's never played more than 50 games in a season which was way back in the USHL. You've seen it happen with plenty of college players in their first pro year. Maybe a couple games as a scratch to rest him could do some good over the long term.

He played 62 games last year I thought.

Pack up 2-1 in the 3rd right now.

Haley scores off a beautiful feed from Lindberg from behind the net.

Bourque scores on a really nice pass from Allen to send him into the soft spot in the zone where he could snipe it. Miller with the secondary assist, who also made a nice pass on the play.

Bourque really playing well lately. He's the Callahan of the Wolf Pack.

You're really hurting for hockey eh? Maybe you can handicap the Western Ontario junior 'c' playoffs for me. My local (and former team) Hanover Barons are down 2-0 vs. the Wingham Ironmen after a 11-2 drubbing today (Wingham has a kid that could play in the ECHL tomorrow) but there's still hope for my cousin who captains the Kincardine Bulldogs. Can they beat the big money, big budget Walkerton Blackhawks? These are the things that keep me up at night.

Full report by tomorrow.