• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Pack is Back — General Hartford Wolf Pack Discussion

Phil

yeah, maybe I'm thinking of someone else then but I could have sworn it was him. I haven't paid much attention to the Pack in the last 2 or 3 years, not much to get excited about outside of Kreider, Miller and a couple of 'maybe' D-men (and now maybe Kristo too)

Damn, Kyle Jean to the ECHL. I remember last season people were frothing at the mouth over him.

He had a really hot start out of college and then after the 40-game season he was used to he entirely fell off. Hasn't really caught up with his play to start his professional career. Maybe a wakeup call in the AHL could do something for him. Don't expect much but he has the physical tools to be a good player.

• 2 weeks later...
been noticing him, where did he come from?

He's just one of those AHL stars that can never cut it in the NHL, but he's a great player to have for helping young players develop down there because he's so skilled. He was playing in Sweden this season and he decided to come back and the Pack claimed him on re-entry waivers. He's had very good chemistry with Miller.

Watching the Pack game. Really bad hockey so far, nobody really impressive. Miller with an awful giveaway where he threw it from behind his own net right to the Albany player for a goal.

Allen Playing solid D.

Lindberg has been the best player because he is winning a lot of puck battles, but isn't doing too much offensively.

Kristo looks good with the puck but is playing a very soft and weak game away from it.

Miller looks like Dubinsky. Carries the puck like a star but once he gets into the offensive zone he seems clueless and just flings it somewhere and crosses his fingers.

Fast looks ok and is playing the point on the PP.

Bourque is on the top line with Miller and Fast and playing the front of the net on the top PP unit.

Pack down 2-0 now on a weak goal given up by Lenevue.

• 2 weeks later...

Pack up 2-1 after 1. Miller with a nice snipe top shelf from the top of the circle off a cross ice feed from Lindberg. Miller also has an assist and Connor Allen has 2 of them.

Bourque with yet another goal scored while diving across the ice in front of the crease.

Lindberg has taken over the team scoring lead from Kristo with 32 points.