• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agrees that kid was going to grow up and be a monster and probably get Carol and Tyrese killed in the mean time.

Great episode. I think the reason we haven't seen Rick is

Because they are trying to give us a sense of how broken up the group really is.

Agrees that kid was going to grow up and be a monster and probably get Carol and Tyrese killed in the mean time.

Great episode. I think the reason we haven't seen Rick is

Because they are trying to give us a sense of how broken up the group really is.

Some of us watch Talking Dead too, don't try to pull a fast one on us!

• Like 1

I saw on Twitter that this episode was basically an homage to Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men.

Of Mice and Men was trending last night, along with #CrazyLizzie, and I believe for a short time some variation of Of Mice and Lizzie.

Honestly she was pretty creepy. That whole episode I felt a little uncomfortable. They did a great job setting the mood. Tyrese forgiving Carol was pretty intense too but it makes sense. Why kill another person, especially when there is really no one else around anymore.

Glad we get to see Daryl next week. Been really curious to find out more about that gang.

What would have Rick done if he was in Carol's situation? Would he have killed Lizzie? What do you guys think?

He would never leave her alone with the other girls. Carol already had her suspicions about Lizzie, but never put her guard up because of it.

Shane, Michonne, etc.. any time Rick had issues with people, he kept them close.