• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably really minor, but I hate how they didn't show how the Governor captured Michonne and Hershel.

I mean, last episode he had the gun pointed at them from afar and he looked like he was going to back away. This episode comes around, and he has them in the trailer. Really would have loved to see that scene instead of saying "what the fuck" at the beginning of this episode.

I'm assuming the baby is on the bus, but no idea...the straps were off and there was blood, but I really hope they didn't just let her go like that.

another great episode. The makeup job to Rick after his governor beating was awesome. he looked like he could barely talk :rofl:

on a side note... why do they do these mid season breaks? its so annoying.

Moneyyyyyy

You get to create hype for two mini seasons rather than one season that can tend to drag on. Mini seasons means more viewers, more consistently which translates to more moneyyyyyyy.

This is probably really minor, but I hate how they didn't show how the Governor captured Michonne and Hershel.

I mean, last episode he had the gun pointed at them from afar and he looked like he was going to back away. This episode comes around, and he has them in the trailer. Really would have loved to see that scene instead of saying "what the fuck" at the beginning of this episode.

I'm assuming the baby is on the bus, but no idea...the straps were off and there was blood, but I really hope they didn't just let her go like that.

The opening scene was the Governor pistol whipping Michonne and coercing Herschel to drop his gun.

I don't know if anyone saw my prior post but I've been flipping between TWD and the Giants Skins game. I saw the scene where Tyrese found the squirrel dissected. Did they ever confirm that Carol or that little girl killed the two ppl who were burned? Cuz I thought they were foreshadowing that the little girl killed them and Carol was just protecting her.

didnt really think of this as a possibility but its an interesting though. I think it'd be kind of tough for the girl to drag them out and burn them though

didnt really think of this as a possibility but its an interesting though. I think it'd be kind of tough for the girl to drag them out and burn them though

She might have killed them and Carol might have helped her drag them out after finding out the little witch murdered them, lol.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking forward to the second half of this season now that the Governor is finally (hopefully) gone and they're out of the prison.

But in general they need to come up with some new ideas, because the show has been going downhill since season 2. Season 3 was ok, but 4 hasn't really been that good, IMO. They should have kept Shane alive longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Season 4 has had some of the best and some of the worst episodes. Ultimately, the show is dragged down by redundancy and the desire to create "moments". It often feels forced and over-dramatic when they reinforce ideas with a sledgehammer. And the child actors are horrendous (although a lot of this has to do with the writing).

That's my review of the show so far. We'll see where it goes.

I'm eager to read about water references after tonights pisode

:lol:

When the series ends with the entire group drowning, I'll be the one laughing at you. It's so weird that they had Patrick coughing in the water supply, then all of those references (which I still think were intentional for whatever reason), and then nothing. It was definitely either long term foreshadowing or more likely it was just some stupid idea to take part of the audience for a detour.