• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Walking Dead

Phil

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew carol was a goner as soon as rock asked her the previous episode but I figured she would be killed off not run out of the prison.

Daryl getting in the new guys face was awesome

Lol

While I don't think this season has been bad, I know they decided to do things a little differently from seasons past in terms of the writing... Anyone else kind of think it's taken some

Of the drama and intrigue out of the show?

The most interesting thing going into next week is what Jericho pointed out on Talking Dead — Rick made the decision to exile Carol based on his own personal fear of her, but how will the group react to the fact he just made another decision without their consent or input? Worse yet, of all people to cast someone out for murder, it's Rick? Shane ring a bell? Better yet, how about his son, who shot a surrendering kid last season and paid no price for it, other than having his gun taken away?

Good luck, Rick.

Rick killing Shane was a little different though, Shane was trying to kill rick.

Carol straight up murdered two people who were separated and no threat to the group. The only way they would get someone sick is if they were exposed to them. On top of that who knows if they would have survived or not.

With Carl I think there is a little leeway too.. Technically they were I the middle of a "war". And he's a kid. Was it wrong? Probably but it still wasn't a thought out murder like what carol did.

And I agree it seems like they're building up to something but in the past they have done that and done a better job of iti feel.

The most interesting thing going into next week is what Jericho pointed out on Talking Dead ? Rick made the decision to exile Carol based on his own personal fear of her, but how will the group react to the fact he just made another decision without their consent or input? Worse yet, of all people to cast someone out for murder, it's Rick? Shane ring a bell? Better yet, how about his son, who shot a surrendering kid last season and paid no price for it, other than having his gun taken away?

Good luck, Rick.

I don't think there will be time for the group to react to this though. The disease is advancing and they are running out of food and water. I'm not saying that it wont be addressed, but the more time they spend reacting to Rick's actions, the less time there will be to save the sick/recover from the attack.

Best episode of the season so far

This. I was on the edge of my seat saying "No not Herschel. No not Glenn..." the entire time. Fantastic episode. And the return of the governor, though we all knew it, was great. I loved the conversation between Herschel and Rick about "will this be the same as before". I think that is such a strong theme. Their existence is everchanging. Nothing stays the same.

lol yea, who even drinks water and why would you tell sick people to drink fluids

The episode before that it was absolutely over the top. Who talks about liquids that much?

This episode I started keeping track.. there were a couple more but it did seem normal this time. Then it actually got good. First good episode in quite a while.

A lot of people were hating on last nights episode. I've come to accept that when a show does an episode like this, there is a reason. Judging from the opening scene, the episode was set up to have happened just after the battle with the prison. I think it served to bring the Governor back to earth. There was no malice from him.