• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Cash or Czech

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yandle and Lupul (him) for Zetterberg and Burns (me). I'm a ninth place team. Inclined to say yes. Seems like a win, at least in the interim seeing as Lupul is part of one of the highest scoring line in the NHL and Burns is still on IR. I need a defenseman, too, with Burns to IR. Yandle is substantially better than anything I'll get on waivers.

I drunkenly offered Iginla for Jamie Benn. I have too many RW's and no spare LW, so I had to have a RW on the bench when he was playing at times. Figured I'd move one of them, and I decided to keep Hossa.

I had actually totally forgotten I offered that and woke up and saw it accepted lol

edit: Also, I have Stamkos but he hasn't been listed as IR yet so I can't pick up another player yet

Currently in 1st place in my league, my goaltending is absolutely ridiculous with Harding and Bishop leading the way. Howard hasn't been the same and Lethonen has been solid for now.

Was just offered St Louis and Thornton for Perry, but that leaves me with Pominville as my only RW'er, but can also play Malkin there. What do you guys think?

Currently in 1st place in my league, my goaltending is absolutely ridiculous with Harding and Bishop leading the way. Howard hasn't been the same and Lethonen has been solid for now.

Was just offered St Louis and Thornton for Perry, but that leaves me with Pominville as my only RW'er, but can also play Malkin there. What do you guys think?

Nope.

Was offered PK Subban for Corey Perry. My RWs are Doan, Perry, Patrick Kane, Ryan Kesler, Ryan Johansen, and Joffrey Lupul (IR). My D is Karlsson, Edler, Voynov, and Krug. Given my terrible D and my pretty decent RW situation, is this worth doing?

League counts G, A, PPP, +/-, Hits, SOG, and Faceoff Wins, and GWG for skater categories.

Archived