• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[Non-forum related] Fantasy Hockey

Cash or Czech

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Yea that's true, I just know that in the past he scores in bunches, then goes cold for a while, but I can't really see that happening since he plays with Toews and Hossa. I have Toews also so it's a nice little combo.

The reason I ask is because his value is sky high right now, probably has a top 5 trade value.

Yea that's true, I just know that in the past he scores in bunches, then goes cold for a while, but I can't really see that happening since he plays with Toews and Hossa. I have Toews also so it's a nice little combo.

The reason I ask is because his value is sky high right now, probably has a top 5 trade value.

Yea, but who would you ask for? Crosby? Inury risk. Ovechkin? Lateral move...+/- nightmare...Stamkos hurt...Giroux has been on fire, but why do that? Who else? PKane? He's in the same boat as Sharp, streakiness.

Nah, it's not gimmicky like that, but he does get over 15 minutes of ice time a game, and it looks like he also plays on the PP (extra point if it's PP). Again, it's a 20 man league so we have to dig deep.

This is my team right now. I would probably end up dropping Whitney, who I've wanted to drop for a while but feel like it will end up burning me, but recently he's been getting like 12 minutes a game.

http://i.imgur.com/5yXMzNk.png

Yea, I'm good on ice time, just looking for a way to get a better grasp on who plays on the PP.

I've also been trying to package Giordano off with someone like Justin Williams or Blake Wheeler to get an upgrade at D. Giordano has been great so far, but the flames just don't score, so trying to get what I can for him while his value is high. We also get an extra point for every point a defender gets

Was offered PK Subban for Corey Perry. My RWs are Doan, Perry, Patrick Kane, Ryan Kesler, Ryan Johansen, and Joffrey Lupul (IR). My D is Karlsson, Edler, Voynov, and Krug. Given my terrible D and my pretty decent RW situation, is this worth doing?

League counts G, A, PPP, +/-, Hits, SOG, and Faceoff Wins, and GWG for skater categories.

Yes.

I just picked up Mark Giordano too. Does that make the need for PK Subban a little less pressing?

Take the trade and move Giordano. Subban is light years better than Giordano.

:palm:

Trading for Getzlaf to go with Perry has been one of my better moves this season so far.

Only thing that sucks is I have 3 guys on IR and only 1 IR spot, so now I gotta keep Harding and Evander Kane(yes I finally traded for him in my money league lol) on my roster since I have the IR spot for Mikko Koivu. Still in first place though, haven't left that spot in 6 weeks.

Was offered PK Subban for Corey Perry. My RWs are Doan, Perry, Patrick Kane, Ryan Kesler, Ryan Johansen, and Joffrey Lupul (IR). My D is Karlsson, Edler, Voynov, and Krug. Given my terrible D and my pretty decent RW situation, is this worth doing?

League counts G, A, PPP, +/-, Hits, SOG, and Faceoff Wins, and GWG for skater categories.

Yes.

Take the trade and move Giordano. Subban is light years better than Giordano.

I just picked up Mark Giordano too. Does that make the need for PK Subban a little less pressing?

Not sure what that means...Your RW is still loaded (all those guys are producing, Kesler aside), and you upgraded your D.

I know lol. I'm just breaking balls with Anaheim's hot streak. I'd still do the trade today. Having Subban/Karlsson as a 1-2 is too good to pass up.

Archived