• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

I feel like is adds an other layer onto the show. The bikers speak for themselves, you don't need heavy music to re-affirm that they're badasses.

Yea I guess you're right. Maybe then I'm just not a fan of some of those songs myself.

Either way, i'm loving this show. I hope the writers can keep it going good.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, Gemma really misplayed that one. Clay knows she was lying. Also, Juice stealing the yak and Bobby lying to what's his name in jail.. shits gonna explode.

Those are all nothing compared to the fact that it's now confirmed that Clay had JT killed and that both Unser and Gemma both know/knew, as well as Piney.

This is all going to come to a major collision over the future of the MC with Jax v. Clay. My money is on Jax killing him in the final

Well if it comes to that there is no question Jax comes out on top. However, if that happens, with Clay off the show and Jax wanting out of the MC... where does the show go? lol

It has a shelf life and an obvious expiration date. Honestly, at the rate it's going, I don't expect much more than one more season before it's over.

From what I understand Kurt Sutter had a similar issue with The Shield in not knowing when to really end it, though I never watched it, so that's just based entirely off the opinions of others.

In the end all these guys are scum, but man fucking clay is truly king scum.

Juice, with all thats going on and the whole black thing swirling through his head, wtf is he thinking stealing a

brick now?

And I swear, one of these days I promise I'm going to understand something that Chibs Telford is saying!

What an intense episode.

Chibs knows or at the very least suspects foul play with the brick being stolen and the way it was found by Juice. Worse yet, all that nervous chatter Juice was chalking up before it all went down about the rules of the club being questioned... that's gonna come to a nasty front, I'd imagine.

Clay has officially returned to the character I hate most on the show. I really hated him through the first two seasons but came into accepting him a bit in the third when he and Jax seemed to make amends, but putting a hit out on a technical member of the club (old lady), again? I can't wait for Jax to merc this fuckin' guy.

I don't know if Juice actually succeeds in killing himself, when they showed the SOA logo at the end of the episode I heard a branch crack and something hit the ground, and I'm pretty sure he was still struggling at that point

I was thinking that as well, however right before the SOA logo comes on the screen marking the end of the show you here a loud crack or snap which would indicate to me his neck broke, OR maybe it was the branch snapping under the weight? Hopefully we'll find out next week.

I like the approach the Sheriff and the fed has taken, they went right for the clubs weakest link who we now see was Juice. They're also getting some help in trying to break up the club because internally they're a complete mess right now.

I was thinking that as well, however right before the SOA logo comes on the screen marking the end of the show you here a loud crack or snap which would indicate to me his neck broke, OR maybe it was the branch snapping under the weight? Hopefully we'll find out next week.

I like the approach the Sheriff and the fed has taken, they went right for the clubs weakest link who we now see was Juice. They're also getting some help in trying to break up the club because internally they're a complete mess right now.

could his neck break like that, if it didn't break right when he hung himself? I'm not sure if it can. Which makes me think that it was the branch snapping under the weight. I thought it was pretty awesome of Clay to give him the patch though. I'm really excited for next week to see how the vote for a change of power goes. Did Chibs say he seconded the vote? I thought I heard him but I wasn't positive.

could his neck break like that, if it didn't break right when he hung himself? I'm not sure if it can. Which makes me think that it was the branch snapping under the weight. I thought it was pretty awesome of Clay to give him the patch though. I'm really excited for next week to see how the vote for a change of power goes. Did Chibs say he seconded the vote? I thought I heard him but I wasn't positive.

I'm going to watch it on DVR again tonight so I'll see if he did.

All aboard the Clay Hate Train.

If you didn't yet, you sure as shit should now.

In other, more positive news:

http://www.tv.com/news/sons-of-anarchy-gets-renewed-for-season-5-26949/

Sons of Anarchy is putting together a fine fourth season so far, and it's showing in the ratings. According to FX, numbers in the adult demo are up more than a quarter over last season's, so you know what that means: time to renew!

FX officially granted Sons of Anarchy a fifth season today. The news may not be surprising, but it's certainly good to hear. Season 5 will run for 13 episodes, and if history is any indicator, it will debut in September, 2012.

Archived