• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

I've wanted Clay dead since the first season. I can't stand him. He's one of those characters that is just so easy to hate.

I tolerated him for about half a season when the shit hit the fan with the Irish because he seemed to genuinely care about Abel and Jax, but in typical Clay fashion, everything he does he does for himself.

I just hope they let Opie pull the trigger, same as they did when he killed Agent Stahl.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming it actually happens this season.

There's one more to close the series to go... I have a feeling Clay will escape the grip of the club this season and they may end up having to hunt him down to close the show out.

A pretty disappointing episode sans the last 15 minutes. The whole army shit in the woods just seemed really absurd, forced, and poorly written.

The Tig part was great... he's a huge loss for Clay and him + plus the loss of Gemma, as we saw, finally broke the dude... First time he's cried on the show I think.

At this point I really can't picture Clay making it thru this season alive. How many episodes are left? hah

A pretty disappointing episode sans the last 15 minutes. The whole army shit in the woods just seemed really absurd, forced, and poorly written.

The Tig part was great... he's a huge loss for Clay and him + plus the loss of Gemma, as we saw, finally broke the dude... First time he's cried on the show I think.

At this point I really can't picture Clay making it thru this season alive. How many episodes are left? hah

Three. One more next week and a two-part season finale.

Season ends December 6th.

Yes also wasn't crazy with the mini war in the woods. I understand whats involved but with all thats going on I found it a bit unneccesary, and we already knew things are fucked up and spinning out of control.

With Tig gone at least for now, Clay crumbling and you would think dead by seasons end or the start of next season, Jacks still potentially on his way out, Piney gone, Juice on the brink and still "checking In", and Opie about ready to drop an A bomb on the world, I just can't see how this club survives much longer. The writers will have to really come up with something good to keep the club together.

I'm so pissed those weren't kill shots!

And wtf is Gemma doing? She did a 180 for no reason. I'm thinking she's being a little devious saying she loves Clay and all.. but why the fuck try and stop Opie?

I think she wanted Jax to kill him, not Op. Hence the "he'll die by the hand of a [my] son" line.

I'm so pissed those weren't kill shots!

And wtf is Gemma doing? She did a 180 for no reason. I'm thinking she's being a little devious saying she loves Clay and all.. but why the fuck try and stop Opie?

Gemma is a stone cold bitch and scum just like the rest club members themselves. She loves Jax and yet for all these years withholds most of the truth about what truly happened to his father

to keep the club intact, loves her grandkids and there father, but still would rather him keep the "club" life over that of one where he and his family are safe living a normal life.

My two cents on how this all pans out:

1. Clay will die. He can't not die. Jax will struggle to kill him, but he will die regardless, even if it means Opie has to do it. Jax takes over the MC after choosing the MC over his own family as a means to push them legit as JT wanted to start.

2. Jackson will have to choose between the club and his family. He will choose the club, else wise Season 5 is irrelevant. Tara leaves and becomes a feel-good series finale smile moment when she comes back to Jax in the end.

3. Lincoln Potter is going to end up being a major player. The fact that the cartel pulled information that Otto didn't flip says he's playing them, big-time. That means all the legal shit that was supposedly on Juice and even Otto is bullshit, IMO.

4. The niners will go to war with the club and give Jax his first real fit as the new president of SOA. He'll end up having to juggle that along with Potter, Tara, etc. all season long.

5. The cartel? Dunno...

I hated that episode. The whole Tig part just seemed unnatural and forced to move the storyline in a certain direction. While that may be necessary, I still wasn't happy with how they did it.

@ Rome: I like how you played that out... but one thing I think you're wrong about is #3. What you say makes sense for the story going forward.. but we saw Otto sign that document with all the info against Bobby.. and we saw Juice sign the document too. I think it's not so much Lincoln playing the CLUB, as it is the CARTEL playing the club. We didn't see the Cartel speak to their contacts inside the justice system... we only saw them talk to Jax. I think they lied to him and he's the one getting played.,

I hated that episode. The whole Tig part just seemed unnatural and forced to move the storyline in a certain direction. While that may be necessary, I still wasn't happy with how they did it.

@ Rome: I like how you played that out... but one thing I think you're wrong about is #3. What you say makes sense for the story going forward.. but we saw Otto sign that document with all the info against Bobby.. and we saw Juice sign the document too. I think it's not so much Lincoln playing the CLUB, as it is the CARTEL playing the club. We didn't see the Cartel speak to their contacts inside the justice system... we only saw them talk to Jax. I think they lied to him and he's the one getting played.,

Who's to say Potter gave him legitimate documents? Stahl certainly had no issue abusing power. Why should Potter be any better? Maybe he's as obsessed with Rico as Stahl was with taking down the club?

Oh, and I also read a crazy rumor which could either be crazy awesome... or jumping the shark.

Lincoln Potter IS John Teller

I don't think this is true at all.. but it made me think for a second how crazy it would be.

No chance in hell and would TOTALLY jump the shark.

Who's to say Potter gave him legitimate documents? Stahl certainly had no issue abusing power. Why should Potter be any better? Maybe he's as obsessed with Rico as Stahl was with taking down the club?.

I'm not following. What motivation would he have to FAKE those documents? He's not trying to protect the club or his own ass. Those documents only HELP his case for taking the club down, not harm it. Staal had to fake shit because she COULDNT get info. He's GETTING the info he wants.

I'm not following. What motivation would he have to FAKE those documents? He's not trying to protect the club or his own ass. Those documents only HELP his case for taking the club down, not harm it. Staal had to fake shit because she COULDNT get info. He's GETTING the info he wants.

He wants Rico to take down ALL the parties involved, hence not giving passes to SOA as promised.

Archived