• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Sons of Anarchy' on FX

Phil

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, something for Piney! Clay is really slipping losing the good graces of Bobby and Piney, and potentially Tig to boot.

Yea clay took a HUGE gamble with this and we already see its fracturing the club. On top of that now, the possibility that the club could find out that Ortiz is a brother even adds more intrigue. Although you would think the club already did their background check on his years ago prior to him becoming a full fledged member, and even if they found out would they really make that big of a deal at this point?

Yea clay took a HUGE gamble with this and we already see its fracturing the club. On top of that now, the possibility that the club could find out that Ortiz is a brother even adds more intrigue. Although you would think the club already did their background check on his years ago prior to him becoming a full fledged member, and even if they found out would they really make that big of a deal at this point?

To Juice: IMO, no. I think it's posturing on the part of the SQPD to try to flip Juice on SAMCRO out of fear. My guess is it back-fires on him.

The thing about the club fracture, though, is while Jax is preaching he wants out at the moment, I think this mutiny is gonna pull him back to the MC by season's end once he's read JT's letters that Tara's holding from him at the moment. He doesn't want out. He wants his family, and he's gonna get it, and his MC. Just my opinion.

The show aired.. what's with the spoiler tags?

Why would the club hate a half-black member anyway? Remember how much they hated the neo-nazis? I remember a few times some members saying they weren't down with their 'ideals', Clay being one of them.

And I'm definitely happy about this more 'realistic' storyline.. rather than the baby in ireland shite.

The show aired.. what's with the spoiler tags?

Why would the club hate a half-black member anyway? Remember how much they hated the neo-nazis? I remember a few times some members saying they weren't down with their 'ideals', Clay being one of them.

And I'm definitely happy about this more 'realistic' storyline.. rather than the baby in ireland shite.

Thats my thinking, the club wouldn't give a shit, but the way he looked at the sheriff gave you the impression

it worried him.

Who knows. Loving this season so far though. I didn't see that the writers could top last years ending but

they've carried it out well.

Either the writers are going against the clubs former views to fit this into the storyline.. or, what I think could be interesting, is if Juice acted like that because he's gonna use this to play the sheriff down the line?

And no doubt they know how to play to the law, we saw it last year.

Kind of a slow episode, but I'm still really curious about how this is all going to work out with Piney posturing against Clay.

Gemma said to Piney that it was going to kill him, insinuating that she or Clay would most likely have him killed if he kept prying. He responded "that's half the reason I'm doing it". Brilliant, actually.

By contacting Tara, he's doing a couple of things. He has assured her that this information is important... and he's pretty much informed her that John was killed as an inside job. Now if Gemma does somehow have him killed, Tara will know what happened.. and shit will hit the fan via Jax. It's Piney's insurance plan. It's a win-win. He's acting as a martyr for the club if thats the way Gemma and Clay want it.

Can the music in this show get any fucking better? Its perfect.

Last weeks episode gave me goosebumps when they "Had times they are a changin'" in spanish when they were on their way to Arizona. The song spoke to the events in so many ways.

This scene was perfect with the music also

http://www.hulu.com/watch/279704/sons-of-anarchy-getting-out

Can the music in this show get any fucking better? Its perfect.

Last weeks episode gave me goosebumps when they "Had times they are a changin'" in spanish when they were on their way to Arizona. The song spoke to the events in so many ways.

This scene was perfect with the music also

http://www.hulu.com/watch/279704/sons-of-anarchy-getting-out

Yea that was a good song and perfect for whats happening. Not crazy about getting out song, and I don't always like

some of the slow reflective type of songs the episodes have. For a biker show about a biker gang I wish they could add in more hard songs. But all in all not that bad.

Yea that was a good song and perfect for whats happening. Not crazy about getting out song, and I don't always like

some of the slow reflective type of songs the episodes have. For a biker show about a biker gang I wish they could add in more hard songs. But all in all not that bad.

I feel like is adds an other layer onto the show. The bikers speak for themselves, you don't need heavy music to re-affirm that they're badasses.

Archived