• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Official Milestone Thread

Pete

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Bergen is good for one thing, it's a high percentage of blonde girls in short shorts every may and june :thumbs:

and I'm at the main entrance. I love when they're late and they run through the circle.

and I'm at the main entrance. I love when they're late and they run through the circle.

I sit by the security desk in pitkin between classes, there's an elevator and stairs there, leads right to the library. Good place for watching girls who are late to class or in a rush, helps me pass the time between classes :D

I sit by the security desk in pitkin between classes, there's an elevator and stairs there, leads right to the library. Good place for watching girls who are late to class or in a rush, helps me pass the time between classes :D

Kinda creepy....

Kinda creepy....

lol reminds me of this one time when I was at a party and some random guy who showed up to the party tried being "one of the guys" and talked about how he chills at starbucks when he has free time and knows all of the regular girls and their drink orders so that he could eventually start talking to them.

Instead of being "accepted" everyone started calling him a creep and telling him how weird he is :rofl:

its creepy alone that he realizes who comes in all the time, especially since it's probably a busy location...he must spend way too much time in there.

why would they wanna talk to a guy who they see in a starbucks 24/7? that alone is just weird, unless he works there lol

its creepy alone that he realizes who comes in all the time, especially since it's probably a busy location...he must spend way too much time in there.

why would they wanna talk to a guy who they see in a starbucks 24/7? that alone is just weird, unless he works there lol

nope just spends all his free time patrolling for starbucks ass I guess. guy was super weird. my friends always managed to invite the most ridiculous people to hang out lol

Archived