• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Official Milestone Thread

Pete

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Work at a job where I'm in front of a computer 8.5 hours a day, performing a job where the tasks I have to accomplish often require the system to run in the background, leaving me with five and ten-minute intervals where I can't do anything else but wait — so I post.

I also have no boss, and never fail to meet deadlines, so if I choose to take an entire day and do nothing but post, I won't be fired over it because all that's asked of me is that my work is done on time, not that I'm always working.

Also have a girlfriend in her masters program, which means plenty of time alone which I tend to post during, or play video games. :)

ha! yea i pretty much only see my gf on the weekends these days so I only post 5 days a week when im not in school or doing projects for school. actually come to think of it besides school I think this place is 2nd on my list of things I do on a regular basis :rofl:

Archived