• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New York Mets Thread

Patrick Bateman

That was not one of Jacob's gems but we will take the walk-off win. Beautiful day for a game with my son and announced 29,000 people in the stands. This team has no quit and that's great to see.

On a different note, I've never experienced traffic like Saturday. We were in bumper-to-bumper from Cross County Parkway at the Sprain all the way into the CitiField parking lot. Unreal. And it was backed-up both ways so it wasn't just a random accident.

That was not one of Jacob's gems but we will take the walk-off win. Beautiful day for a game with my son and announced 29,000 people in the stands. This team has no quit and that's great to see.

On a different note, I've never experienced traffic like Saturday. We were in bumper-to-bumper from Cross County Parkway at the Sprain all the way into the CitiField parking lot. Unreal. And it was backed-up both ways so it wasn't just a random accident.

That sucks, but glad you guys were able to see the Mets and the walk-off win. The Mets and their offense is just brutal

• Like 1

This is the most famous instance of salary deferment, and I'm I was a huge Bobby Bo fan, but I think there's actually a lot worse cases out there.

Oh, I'm sure there are worse cases, but there's never going to be worse reasoning in hindsight than "we deferred your salary at 8.1% APR to give millions to the guy running what ended up being a massive Ponzi scheme"

From a hockey point of view, won't the Islanders be paying DiPietro to sit at home for a really long time too? Certainly not Bobby Bonilla level, but they bought out his contract that had a lot of years left on it. With the CBA rules, I think they'll be paying him for another decade or so.

Gutty comeback for deGrom last night, after coughing up 3 runs early, he settled in and did a helluva job!!!!

I would've liked to have seen them pull that one out last night!

That was tough to watch although he recovered with 14Ks. The way that game ended with a ball going of Luogo's foot was gut wrenching. On to Yankee Stadium...where I hope we kick arse! :slats:

That was tough to watch although he recovered with 14Ks. The way that game ended with a ball going of Luogo's foot was gut wrenching. On to Yankee Stadium...where I hope we kick arse! :slats:

I thought you guys were gonna pull that one out, Big Guy!

I always try to catch deGrom when he goes....he's totally "MUST SEE" TV. With the Yanks being rained out, it was perfect night to see him without flipping back and forth.

You guys hung tough against a really good pitcher last night!!! Full props for gutting out a tough and well deserved win!!!

Keep it going, fellas!!! :thumbs:

...oh and thanks for kicking our asses this past weekend...we deserved that!!! LOL