• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Alexis Lafreniere is a New York Ranger!

Phil

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers get the first pick, and Rangers fans are discussing trading down?! That shows how well our GM?s have done in previous years. Take the best player available by a long shot, a generational player, or trade down and make multiple picks in the hope you don?t miss, again. I have faith in JD this time around, I like his track record.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Trade Buch for a center. Move Kreider to RW, which I thought was his initial position. Or build three super dangerous lines.

Kreider - Zib- Buch

Panarin - Strome- Kakko /Gauthier

Lafreniere- Chytil- Gauthier/Kakko

Lemieux- Andersson - your mom.

You can't trade this pick unless you are getting McDavid, Matthew's or any other super young Mega talent in return.

its behind a paywall so cant see the list, but I guess the 3 in front of him are McDavid, Eichel and Matthews? Or Dahlin?

Laine, Matthews, Dahlin.... The year prior was McDavid and Eichel

He also did a poll of NHL scouts and had them rank the last 10 #1 picks.. Had Lafreniere #5 behind McDavid, Matthews, MacKinnon, and Dahlin.

The kid is gong to be a stud

Trade Buch for a center. Move Kreider to RW, which I thought was his initial position. Or build three super dangerous lines.

Kreider - Zib- Buch

You can't trade this pick unless you are getting McDavid, Matthew's or any other super young Mega talent in return.

I think I'm in agreement with you here, Dude. Buch has to be a goner in light of this.

Kreider - Zib- Buch

I don?t even think you can even if you get Eichel. Monetarily they are better with Lafys contract for a few years