Thread: 2018-2019 NY JETS DISCUSSION

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars BSBH Prospect

2018-2019 NY JETS DISCUSSION

I did not see a thread for this so I figured I'd start one for the Jets fans on the forum.
    The New York Jets have traded quarterback Christian Hackenberg to the Oakland Raiders for a conditional seventh-round draft pick in 2019, coach Todd Bowles announced Tuesday.
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...d-raiders-pick

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    What a waste of a 2nd round pick that was
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

Senior Member Midget Division paddynyc's Avatar
    Yes it was a waste and for not to get one snap in the regular season is terrible. From what I read today Teddy Bridgewater looked ok.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

The Jets get to display their new toy tonight and I'm excited to see Bridgewater and of course the main attraction Darnold. For Darnold's sake they don't throw him out there with 3 line player.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Boston fans are Racist and Arrogant Squirt Division rangers02's Avatar
    17-0 NYJ. You guys were mainly focused on the evaluation of your Quarterbacks. Sam Darnold made great plays with his running and passing abilities completing 13 of 18 passes and 1 TD. Bridgewater and McCown were also pretty good
    The waiting is over! The New York Rangers are the Stanley Cup Champions! And this one will last a lifetime!
    -Sam Rosen

24 years later, still waiting to see our team lift Lord Stanley's Cup

Quote Originally Posted by rangers02 View Post
    17-0 NYJ. You guys were mainly focused on the evaluation of your Quarterbacks. Sam Darnold made great plays with his running and passing abilities completing 13 of 18 passes and 1 TD. Bridgewater and McCown were also pretty good
    Yes they looked good but taking it in stride and tough not to get excited. Being Jets fan and know nothing but misery we always wait for the other shoe to drop.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    Curly

🔴⚪️🔵 BSBH Prospect
    1 preseason game but I really liked what I saw from Darnold. Teddy was impressive too.

Boston fans are Racist and Arrogant Squirt Division rangers02's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    Yes they looked good but taking it in stride and tough not to get excited. Being Jets fan and know nothing but misery we always wait for the other shoe to drop.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile...ed by Tapatalk
    Being a Giants fan, I understand the misery you and fellow Jets fans have gone through. My Father was an NYJ fan for almost 40 years so I understand. Speaking of Misery, I went through the most miserable season for NYG. Both our teams have promise
    The waiting is over! The New York Rangers are the Stanley Cup Champions! And this one will last a lifetime!
    -Sam Rosen

24 years later, still waiting to see our team lift Lord Stanley's Cup