• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spinoff: What "Normal" Food Do You Find Disgusting?

NYRangers92

Asparagus is easily the most disgusting vegetable on the planet. Even soaked in butter it tastes disgusting.

Sushi is also the grossest food on the planet. I don't care what kind of roll, where it was made or what's in it. I've tried dozens of them, and every one of them makes me gag.

Asparagus is easily the most disgusting vegetable on the planet. Even soaked in butter it tastes disgusting.

Sushi is also the grossest food on the planet. I don't care what kind of roll, where it was made or what's in it. I've tried dozens of them, and every one of them makes me gag.

I absolutely hate sushi. I always have to try and convince my friends not to get sushi so I can actually get something I can eat.

Also, brussel sprouts. I hate them. My grandmother loves to make them and tried forcing me to eat them when I was younger. Fuck no.

i forgot where I had brussels sprouts once that were actually decent. i think they were baked with in garlic and olive oil.

Other foods I cant stand...rye bread. Hits my gag reflex, just like celery.

Also hate pickles, but not the extent of rye or celery. I dont understand how people can look at a pickle, smell it, and decide that it's something they want to put in their body.

Archived