• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spinoff: What "Normal" Food Do You Find Disgusting?

NYRangers92

Hard boiled eggs I'm not too fond of. That's it though. I love everything mentioned in this thread so far. You guys are nuts.

I'm picky with fish/shellfish. Shrimp, scallops, and cod in particular. It has to be really fresh. I HATE scallops unless they're thoroughly cooked.. like overcooked.

This is exactly what I was thinking, including picky with fish and shellfish. Nothing in this thread I wouldn't eat, in fact, most things mentioned are among my favorites.

Coconut!!!

Can not stand the flacky shit in anything!

Now coconut oil is the only oil to pop popcorn with but that is the only thing good about a coconut!

This one I can understand. I like coconut flavor.. like coconut milk in a curry is one of the best things ever. But grated coconut.. blehhh. I would put this on my list. Right up there with hard boiled eggs.

How do people not like bacon???

[] they're not human

[] they're stupid

[] some bacon is no good

[x] i have no idea, bacon is the best thing ever. and it's not just because the internet has a fascination with bacon. it is just awesome, not only because it is part of a pig; it is salty; and it is awesome. awesome enough for one sentence to have two semi-colons.

[] i could have used commas instead of semi-colons (this answer would have also been acceptable because bacon is still awesome)

Archived