• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Random thoughts.

1. Seriously, i forgot how to sleep. Why is it so difficult???

2. The volume cntrol n my home theater in the bedroom broke. So irritating. Ordered a new one.

3. Im 40 years old and got I.D.'d the other day. Odd. I get the concept of doing your job but i do t look n that grey area of age lol

My girlfriend got me a LEGO Star Destroyer for our one-year anniversary. She's the absolute best. Can't wait to spend some of tonight and most of tomorrow night building it while she works. 1,350+ pieces.

Good that she's practicing buying children's gifts already.

Legos are the one thing I'm really hoping Owen gets into when he's a little older, just so I can make excuses for buying huge models again like I used to build as a kid.

Now that I'm not a kid and am looking at the current sets as an adult, were they always this expensive? Like some of the prices are beyond unreasonable.

Now that I'm not a kid and am looking at the current sets as an adult, were they always this expensive? Like some of the prices are beyond unreasonable.

Har to say. I never bought them myself as a kid. They were always bought for me as gifts — birthday, Christmas or what have you. But they are definitely not cheap.