• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I've always made enough money in the summer that I didn't have to work while going to school. I've never really had a problem with that strategy.

I saved a whole lot this summer, but I'm almost through 1/3rd of it. Add into that a speeding ticket (worst timing, ever), and I've got a decent amount but I rather have a little extra to just throw around. I'm working winter break, which will suck but at least I'll be doing something productive as opposed to sitting around.

So my girlfriend broke up with me... after 2 years. Not even sure what the fuck that was about.... but I'm handling it OK. I think she'll end up regretting it, she said it herself.

She said that, but didn't give you an explanation? Or you just don't want to talk about it in public? Either way, I'm sorry man :(

She said that, but didn't give you an explanation? Or you just don't want to talk about it in public? Either way, I'm sorry man :(

It's honestly a very long story, and I'm pretty mad because I told her to say it to my face, she called me about it... She even told me, "i can see myself only with you".

Honestly, going to admit, we fight sometimes about dumb shit, but isn;t that normal?

Thanks man, I'm not here to vent, because that's just gay IMO, just expressed it at the time after it happened.

Honestly, if I didn't have work tomorrow, I would be out. But this weekend might be a good weekend with just the friends.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear man, take it from me it gets better, I have been doing alot better! I hope for the best for you Mikey :)

Problem is, not sure if it will get better for me alone, or for us? Seems more like a break rather than a break-up. But whatever at this point, I'll enjoy it this weekend. Sucks that I'm not 21 though.

Eh one of my friends has a fake ID anyway

Problem is, not sure if it will get better for me alone, or for us? Seems more like a break rather than a break-up. But whatever at this point, I'll enjoy it this weekend. Sucks that I'm not 21 though.

Eh one of my friends has a fake ID anyway

Yeah I know trust me I know that feeling pal! Go out and drink have a good time

• Like 1

good luck trying to decipher what her reasons were

Haha, that's the worst part bro, these women are nuts. Different reason every day, but I don't even care, she's texted me and I haven't really answered, just a few responses here and there proving I don't really care anymore. Sometimes the best way to handle it is to sound uninterested at this point.

Plenty of fish in the sea

Haha, that's the worst part bro, these women are nuts. Different reason every day, but I don't even care, she's texted me and I haven't really answered, just a few responses here and there proving I don't really care anymore. Sometimes the best way to handle it is to sound uninterested at this point.

Most are.......sometimes the uninterested act works but sometimes it backfires

Yeah they come up with the stupidest reason's

So sorry, Mike. :(

Thanks!

lol..why is it being a pussy if you show you care?

Well I'm not going to beg for her to change her mind, it's up to her to dictate what happens. I'm a wuss if I keep texting her and calling her asking for her to tell me the reasons and to just ask for her back.

Good time with my cousin today though at lunch. Much needed

lol..why is it being a pussy if you show you care?

I don't know if pussy is the right word, but he doesn't need to be the one chasing after her at this point. He had no intentions of breaking it off, and clearly wanted to be with her still. At this point, she either needs to do some soul searching and figure things out, or let him move on. No need for the mind games.

Just got a $1.00 raise lol

Damn you. I need a raise very badly :(

But congrats :cheers:

• Like 1