• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

:rofl:

Shit, Valley Stream is such a shitty ass place to have to drive to too, like...worse than Jamaica Queens, maybe even the south Bronx.

^Especially after 11 o'clock! Fuck, you really lucked out there.. that could have been tragic.

Oh, jeez. She was being sarcastic. LOL

Hahaha its like 10 minutes away. And its really not that bad of a town

lmao, i know what Valley Stream is like, I'm over there ALL the time...my cousins live in Malverne.;)

^Especially after 11 o'clock! Fuck, you really lucked out there.. that could have been tragic.

Oh, jeez. She was being sarcastic. LOL

HAHA.

Next time.. just be sure to tell him not to take refuge in the movie theater across the street at the Green Acres Mall.. Those hassidic Jews are fucking dangerous, dude.

I dont live in Valley Stream pal Im never over there lol Only reason I made him go to that station was because he missed the New Hyde Park train. I pass that movie theater all the time it just looks like a bad one haha

Please, kid. The day anyone from any town in Jersey tells me my town sucks is the day I finally understand how to use Apple products.

None of that makes sense, whatsoever. :rofl:

Maybe it wasn't Lynbrook...they lived in Hempstead too. And Garden City. I do like Malverne though.