• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

First semester away and already a W, yikesss

Third year of college, bro. From here on out it's all business classes so I'm not dropping or withdrawing anything. I didn't have any of that at my old school either. It's just one bad fit for a subject that I don't like. I enjoy business and I for some reason enjoy both English lit and politics. I hate art history though, especially European middle ages (no offense to anyone that enjoys it).

I got a W in a spanish class that got way too accelerated for me haha. But I already got the language credit the previous semester so I guess its not a huge deal since I didnt lose anything. There was no point in me staying in the class since for some reason the standards to move on to the next level in language at Pitt are very high. Like in order to move on I needed to get an 87 in the class. So I couldve passed the class with an 86 and it wouldve meant shit lol

I hate art history though, especially European middle ages (no offense to anyone that enjoys it).

Middle Ages is the worst of the worst in history classes. Whether art history or regular history. I don't even want to talk about it.

::already fears his very last class in Middle Ages this year, I need it to graduate and average pass percentage hovers around 50%::

Middle Ages is the worst of the worst in history classes. Whether art history or regular history. I don't even want to talk about it.

::already fears his very last class in Middle Ages this year, I need it to graduate and average pass percentage hovers around 50%::

lol why? its one of my favorite times in history to study

Have class today from 8am-10pm but thankfully it is the last time I EVER have to do that. Have 3 big presentations due today too so it should be a really big way to end the semester :rofl:

Aside from that not too bad. Congrats on graduating, Ill be sure to have a beer to celebrate later :)

Aside from that not too bad. Congrats on graduating, Ill be sure to have a beer to celebrate later :)

I haven't graduated yet, but I am applying for grad schools now. However, I'm so done with going to class and all, but I think I can find new motivation for another 1-year program if I switch schools and programs for grad school. Almost done with BA History, want to do MA International Relations (political, historical perspective).

How's school going for you? You are still studying, right?