• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I had a bit of a frustrating day, but in the end all is well. The University of Amsterdam wants me too as a student. That gives me 3 options now and I want to take a while to make the right decision.

Time to consult the crystal ball. :D

http://www.innerhealingtherapies.co.uk/assets/images/Crystal_Ball_by_Anne_Stokes03.jpg

Me? Naive? Really, Phil...? You know me better than that. I'm not that stupid.

I wasnt wearing the Apple shirt, it was on my seat. I'm not saying it's the reason he let me go, but he was talking to me, saw it and said, "oh you work at apple? hold on a second..." and ripped up the ticket came back and told me to be more careful.

http://dissensionmedia.com/temp/LinDDz.jpg

What seems to be the problem, officer?

• Like 2

art history classes, from my experience, are either really interesting or really brutal. Its very similar to math in that if you have a teacher who is just not entertaining enough the class itself is just not going to be good.

Nothing worst than looking at slides and someone just explaining the facts to you.

I did that once. Health and Sexual studies or something... the class was pretty evenly split, but the problem was that a month before class started this girl had messaged me on facebook saying I was cute or whatnot and I ignored it.. then of course the first time I see the girl in person is in this class.. and then of course when we are assigned partners shes my partner! Awwwwwkwaardd.. We went through the entire semester acting as if it never happened.
  • Like 1