• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Anyone have sinus issues?

Quick fix? I tried the pills but they don't work for shit.

I'm assuming it's a sinus issue. My head, specifically near my eyes, have been throbbing for a good 2 or 3 days on and off.

Claritin D. Over the counter. Or Sudafed.

Didn't think this needed it's own thread, but...Yea, DZ is definitely an immature asshole and a real "Bro". Better trade this punk ASAP.

Liam Traynor

Me and @MichaelDelZotto hanging out pic.twitter.com/m0tBz7Rx07

BO1H1_4CAAIyDOV.jpg:large

Del Zotto is not a hipster. Hipsters are yuppies with rich parents who move to trendy neighborhoods and dress well below their actual wealth level.

The term has been popularized (and killed) to now mean "anyone who wears black rimmed glasses", which barely touches on a tenth of what a hipster is.

Del Zotto is not a hipster. Hipsters are yuppies with rich parents who move to trendy neighborhoods and dress well below their actual wealth level.

The term has been popularized (and killed) to now mean "anyone who wears black rimmed glasses", which barely touches on a tenth of what a hipster is.

A hipster is someone smart enought to talk all day about art, music and philosophy, but not smart enough to see what a tool they are. The men are all very skinny like ballerinas.

Just listened to todays MvsW. Phil, I hoped you emailed Wysh. Would be great , you could plug BSBH and talk about when Wysh found the forum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

HA! I considered it, but I have too much to get done at work. Would have needed to take the day to find the hour to do it, unless I took a half day.