• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Was just scanning twitter really quickly and saw this...

Apparently it's Wayne Gretzky's birthday.

Did you know: even if Gretzky never scored a goal in his career he would still be the NHL's all time leading point getter.

Last week I was standing on a foot post in 9 degree weather by myself for 14 hours bc my job sucks. While slipping into madness, I thought about how much Phil loves the cold and would always WISH for arctic temps. Koch, my boy... Next time I see you, I'm punching you square in the neck, lol

Last week I was standing on a foot post in 9 degree weather by myself for 14 hours bc my job sucks. While slipping into madness, I thought about how much Phil loves the cold and would always WISH for arctic temps. Koch, my boy... Next time I see you, I'm punching you square in the neck, lol

:rofl:

Only jersey pet peeves I have is when someone makes a jersey with their name on it. That's just lame.

Why? I think it's pretty cool. Lots of times I really hate wasting all that money on a jersey on a player that doesn't stick around long or just dies out. I know you can just counter it and all that by getting a player you kind of "know" will stay, but is there any 100% certainty at any time?

I want a Del Zotto jersey, but I'm afraid to waste so much money on one.

Why? I think it's pretty cool. Lots of times I really hate wasting all that money on a jersey on a player that doesn't stick around long or just dies out. I know you can just counter it and all that by getting a player you kind of "know" will stay, but is there any 100% certainty at any time?

I want a Del Zotto jersey, but I'm afraid to waste so much money on one.

Because you don't play for the team. The jersey is to show your love of your favorite team, so you either get one blank so as to show love for everyone, or to your favorite player on that team because he's the one special person on that team you want to remember. Putting your name and some number you might wear in a beer league on an NHL jersey and wearing it around is a violation for anyone older than maybe 10.

Because you don't play for the team. The jersey is to show your love of your favorite team, so you either get one blank so as to show love for everyone, or to your favorite player on that team because he's the one special person on that team you want to remember. Putting your name and some number you might wear in a beer league on an NHL jersey and wearing it around is a violation for anyone older than maybe 10.

Fair enough lmao. I actually like the jerseys with no name. I don't think I'm ever really going to get another named jersey unless I really have extra money to spend, which is like never.

I only get named jerseys for players I love. Leetch, Richter, Kovalev ( at one time) and Jagr are the only name and number hockey jerseys I've ever owned.

I'm actually looking to get a Jagr one because that's when my dad really got me into hockey and my dad loved him and I started to love hockey and watching him.

I only get named jerseys for players I love. Leetch, Richter, Kovalev ( at one time) and Jagr are the only name and number hockey jerseys I've ever owned.

Same here. Bure, Drury, Prucha, Fleury. My wife bought me a N?slund one for X-Mas the year he was here, because I was talking about how much I liked him as a player that year, but that one doesn't really count, because it was a gift.

Same here. Bure, Drury, Prucha, Fleury. My wife bought me a N?slund one for X-Mas the year he was here, because I was talking about how much I liked him as a player that year, but that one doesn't really count, because it was a gift.

I wanted a fleury one, it's too bad his time here was so short and he was so out of control, I loved his play.