• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

I'm good guys.. The sirens went off, but it was the sirens from a suburb and not Tel Aviv, as far as my knowledge goes. The rocket DID hit the suburb.. I spoke to my Israeli buddy who lives a little more north in Tel Aviv than me and he said he heard it and felt a rumble. A lot of the news organizations outside the country are broadcasting a ton of bullshit stuff... most ridiculously a video Hamas put out saying they had a bunch of rockets land in central Tel Aviv.. not true at all. Nothing hit central Tel Aviv at all, which is where I live.

The streets here are dead, though. I'd compare the nightlife here to NY, and we just walked around and it's like a ghost town. It was the first time in 21 years the sirens went off around here, so I'm guessing people are a little shaken up about it or just staying in out of respect for the 3 Israeli's that died in rocket attacks closer to Gaza this morning.

I'm good guys.. The sirens went off, but it was the sirens from a suburb and not Tel Aviv, as far as my knowledge goes. The rocket DID hit the suburb.. I spoke to my Israeli buddy who lives a little more north in Tel Aviv than me and he said he heard it and felt a rumble. A lot of the news organizations outside the country are broadcasting a ton of bullshit stuff... most ridiculously a video Hamas put out saying they had a bunch of rockets land in central Tel Aviv.. not true at all. Nothing hit central Tel Aviv at all, which is where I live.

The streets here are dead, though. I'd compare the nightlife here to NY, and we just walked around and it's like a ghost town. It was the first time in 21 years the sirens went off around here, so I'm guessing people are a little shaken up about it or just staying in out of respect for the 3 Israeli's that died in rocket attacks closer to Gaza this morning.

Whew. Glad you're OK man.

• 2 weeks later...

I moved out of my apartment today and moved back into the house I grew up in.

To many that might sound like a bad scenario, but it feels like the next step toward a bigger dream. I'm just glad I can do chores around the house for my mother for now and make sure she gets to spend a lot of time with me before I move across that big pond.

Been dealing with food poisoning all day. This really sucks. We went out to diner with friends last night in Sayville and all 5 of us are sick today, some of us worse than others. I just can't keep anything down today.

Feel better man. I'd call the Health Department and make them aware of it before it spreads to others. It probably means that the diner is serving expired products. If they're doing that, then they probably have been and always will serve expired products.

Been dealing with food poisoning all day. This really sucks. We went out to diner with friends last night in Sayville and all 5 of us are sick today, some of us worse than others. I just can't keep anything down today.

Admin sick or regular sick? lol

Feel better bro!

What diner? The one on main street/Montauk highway?

Admin sick or regular sick? lol

Feel better bro!

E-Day, I only went out for the day. Back at work today and doing a double. It is a pain in the ass for me to go regular sick because my D.S. is a douche and puts everyone back to work right away, even if you have a doctors note saying you cant work, he shows up late and whenever he wants. He tried to put me back two weeks after a hernia surgery when I was still taking oxycodone and wasnt cleared to drive by my doctor for 4-6 weeks. One time, when a cop was shot, he refused to go to the hospital to see him, he made him come in to see him when he was released from the hospital.

Damn, that sucks. Feel better man.

Feel better man. I'd call the Health Department and make them aware of it before it spreads to others. It probably means that the diner is serving expired products. If they're doing that, then they probably have been and always will serve expired products.

Thanks guys, I am doing better today, Im not vomiting anymore thank god. We called the department of health and they are going to check out the Friendlys we went to. This was the worst I have ever felt, I hope I never feel that way again. I even lost my voice from throwing up so much.