• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Attended my first ever basketball game last night. I was least of all impressed. I fail to find basketball entertaining in the slightest bit and there's no event at MSG like a Rangers game. Had it no been for my friend's antics, I likely would not have enjoyed the game.

Go when the Knicks aren't being boo'd for losing to a lottery team. It's ridiculous how lively the building is.

A school required bball trip? What school is this and how come I never went there? lol

Berkeley Carroll.

Freshmen have a special string of trips throughout the year that are supposed to get them to know New York. Most of us are native New Yorkers so we know about the city, but I won't put the program down. It was only the third trip of the year. The first was on the Circle Line and the second involved us going to see Memphis.

Hey man, I went to catholic high school. College continuance rate @ that school was 98%. At my local public high school, it was under 30%. That place was a fucking joke.

Oh yea, I forgot about the whole thing about bad public school systems lol. My town had a nationally ranked public school district so I am biased lol.